We have an amazing opportunity for Residential Support Workers!
Our client who is looking for a Residential Childcare Practitioner to support a children’s residential home within the West Midlands. You will be working with one of our client’s children’s home in Birmingham, alongside with their dedicated and committed team.
The home will consist of young people with complex needs and challenging behavior. The client is looking for an experienced and hardworking children’s care worker to support and provide a high-quality care for the young people.
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Consists of 16 hours and 24 hours inc sleep ins
- You will be delivering high-quality care in a safe, comfortable and structured environment
- Build a strong support network with each young person and help them progress to their fullest potential
- Involve the young people in different activities and help develop the skills and knowledge to keep themselves safe, build relationships and social networks that will help them with their bright futures
You must have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working within a children’s Residential settings (or similar environment)
- Must be DBS cleared within the last 12 months or willing to undergo a DBS clearance (unless the current certificate is registered with the DBS Update Service)
- Must hold or be working towards an NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People or QCF Level 3 Diploma for Residential Child Care (Desirable)
- Clean Driving License and access to a vehicle (Desirable)
If you are interested in this post or know of someone who might be, then please apply for this vacancy.