Children’s Residential Support Workers, we are currently recruiting!
We have a number of Children’s Residential Home clients in Staffordshire with established homes who are looking for candidates to go into them and provide high-quality care to the young service users.
Our clients are registered providers of residential care to young people between the ages of 9 – 17yr olds, with behavioral, emotional and
Based: Staffordshire (Surrounding areas)
Shift: Adhoc Shifts / Temporary
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- You will be delivering high-quality care in a safe, comfortable and structured environment
- Build a strong support network with each young person and help them progress to their fullest potential
- Involve the young people in different activities and help develop the skills and knowledge to keep themselves safe, build relationships and social networks that will help them with their bright futures
You must have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in Residential settings (or similar environment)
- Must be DBS cleared within the last 12 months or willing to undergo a DBS clearance (unless the current certificate is registered with the DBS Update Service)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People (Desirable)
- Clean Driving License and access to a vehicle (Desirable)
If you are interested in this post or know of someone who might be, then please apply for this vacancy.