Are you a support worker looking for either part-time or full-time hours?
At PHC, we have an established client looking for support workers within Birmingham. The ideal candidates will be supporting adults from the ages of 18 – 65 years in supported living settings.
The client has to learn disability services all over the UK and are a well-known organization with an exceeding reputation.
The service users will have learning disabilities with other complex needs and would require general support/ personal care. PHC is looking for experienced, motivated, hardworking and friendly support workers/ carers to provide excellent and professional care to the service users.
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Shift: Temporary/ Adhoc shifts (ongoing)
Hours: Part-time and Full-time hours are available
- A minimum of 3 months experience working alongside learning disability service users
- Must be DBS cleared within the last 12
months or willing to undergo a DBS clearance (unless the current certificate is registered with the DBS Update Service)
- NVQ/ QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care (Desirable)
- Mandatory training must be to date (essential)
- Restraint training (desirable)
- Clean Driving License and access to a vehicle (Desirable)
If you are interested in this post or know of someone who might be, then please apply for this vacancy.